EarthBrowser is an innovative earth simulation that combines an easy to
navigate 3 dimensional virtual globe with real-time weather conditions and 7 day
forecasts for thousands of locations worldwide. Live earthquakes, hurricanes, webcams,
volcanoes and cloud animations are just some of data that is available in an instant.
A great aid to teachers for visualizing earth and space with their students.
A must have for anyone who loves to watch the weather.
• Worldwide 7 day forecasts and animations from the NOAA
• International Space Station, Hubble and other satellites
• Earthquakes, volcanoes, hurricanes and wildfires
• Street Maps courtesy of Open Street Map
• Doppler radar, polar auroras, tectonic plates and ocean buoys
• Hundreds of dynamic webcams all over the globe
• Create your own locations and favorite views
• View and create your own KML files
• World time zones
• Much more...